Welcome to Temple Bar, Worcester based Independent Financial Advice


The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Law Society, say their members should “only” use independent advisers (IFA’s), so why should you choose anything less? Many people mistakenly think that Independent Financial Advisers are only for the wealthy but this is not the case. We are based in Worcester but operate throughout the Midlands and beyond offering expert advice and ongoing support for all your financial affairs.

The majority of our customers are normal everyday people who share one thing in common - they want the best for their family and savings. 


Client-Centred Marketing

As a Worcester based IFA we pride ourselves on being part of the Worcester community. 

We value our clients and our clients value us. Because of this we don’t advertise, conduct telesales, or make unsolicited calls. However, we do say to clients: If you are happy with our service don’t keep it secret! You can see what they say by viewing their comments on the Testimonials page! Our business model is based on service and as a result 70% of all new business comes from existing clients with the remaining 30% from introductions from satisfied clients. 

Choice, value for money and high-quality service.

As Independent Financial Advisers, Temple bar have access to a wide range of products and services from a number of leading insurers and lenders in the UK. Although we are a Worcester based IFA our clients come for all over the UK and abroad. We aim to give you impartial advice and recommend the most appropriate products for you, so that you will enjoy choice, value for money and our high-quality service.

Directly authorised and regulated by the FSA.

We adhere to strict FSA (Financial Services Authority) guidelines, which obligate us to provide advice most suited to your personal requirements, affordability and your attitude to risk.

We have a wealth of experience behind us. For Worcester based clients we are able provide a free consultation in the comfort of your own home or at our offices entirely without obligation. Our advisers can provide a comprehensive professional service offering advice on a variety of products including pensions, protection, ISA's and savings plans. 

To visit the FSA register please CLICK HERE and type in our registration number which is 401740: 

This is a link to an external site and Temple Bar IFA Ltd is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the information therein.

Copyright Temple Bar Independent Financial Advice Ltd